北京pk10是国家开的吗:高二英语教案：《Unit2 The Olympic Games》教学设计
北京pk10平投怎么赢 www.zvnb.com.cn 来源：网络整理 2018-11-21 11:19:51
高二英语教案：《Unit2 The Olympic Games》教学设计
A Teaching Plan for Module2 Unit2 Olympic Games
Reading An Interview
Designed by Xu Wenlu
No.1 Middle School of Danzhou City
a. To know some basic information about the ancient and modern Olympics
b. To catch the key words or phrases in the reading
c. To enhance the skills fast-reading and careful-reading
Teaching Keys Points
a. To bear some new and important words and phrases in minds, such as ancient, take part in, stand for, Greece, magical, volunteer, athlete, slave, host, olive wreath.
b. To improve the reading and speaking skills
Teaching Difficult Points
a. To summarize the similarities and difference between the earlier and latest Olympics through the long dialogues.
b. To arouse the students' interests of English-speaking.
Blackboard, Multi-media, and other normal teaching tools.
Students-centered approach and Task-based teaching and learing.
Period 1 Warming up(3')
1. Enjoy a video which is to celebrate that Beijing win the right to host the 2008 Olympic Games to lead in the topic: the Olympic Games.
2. Guessing game: Which ring is concerned with the Olympic Games?
five rings flag
The five interlocking rings stand for friendship of five continents.
Blue =Europe Black =Africa Red =America Yellow =Asia Green =Oceania
3. Show the pictures to Students about the Olympic motto: Swifter, Higher, Stronger
4．Introduce three medals to students; gold, silver, bronze.
Period 2 Reading
A. Let us have a competition to check who know the most knowledge about the Olympic Games
1. When and where did the ancient Olympic Games start?
A. 776BC; in Greece B. 776 AD.; in Greece
2. Who was China's first gold medal winner and for what event?
A.Xu Haifeng; shooting B. Xie Jun running
3. Who got the golden medal in 110-metre hurdle in 2004 Olympic Games?
A Liu Xiang B. Li Xiaopeng C. Fu Mingxia
4. Which one is the mascot of Beijing Olympics?
A B C D